Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Trampoline

I never thought that the day would come... but I have a trampoline in my backyard. 

I have to start by saying... trampolines are pretty popular around here.  They seem to be in every garden (backyard), with or without an enclosure net!  But we did not get it because of the "peer pressure."  We got it because I have a six-year-old boy with never-ending energy.  I am truly hoping that by giving him an enclosed space to (literally) bounce of the walls, I will save my own sanity.

We bought it last week, but it has rained for days.  Today, though, the sun unexpectedly came out... and stayed out for awhile.  So we rushed home after church and assembled our trampoline.  Then we all piled in and sat on it and prayed... "Lord, lots of fun and no injuries, please!"  Then they bounced!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment