Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Started...

A few friends and family members suggested that I keep a journal of our adventures in the UK in a blog. I had already been thinking about this… One, because I can keep everyone updated here and two, because I can have this printed and bound when this season is over and have a keepsake of our time in England.

So, here we begin. I’m not sure exactly what I’ll be posting here. I don’t predict that it will be our emotional journeys. I do think, though, that you’ll see lots of pictures here and get a feel for what’s going on in our lives.

The trip is off to a good start. Things went incredibly well at LAX when we arrived at curbside check-in with 12 bags to check and 6 carry-on items between the four of us. Things got even better when we were pleasantly surprised with an upgrade to business class!


And off we go….!

No comments:

Post a Comment